Alright, be prepared because this is gonna reveal one of my (many) darrrrrkest sides:
I watch Doctor's Diary. Voluntarily. For hours and hours and hours...
And whoever said that it's a bad idea to learn several languages at once, on the same day... tene biraz raison.
7 comments:
I'm reading a novel (The Last Samurai by Helen Dewitt) which is about a prodigy child who is voracious about learning languages and knows Greek, Hebrew, and some Arabic (as well as English, obviously) before he even begins school. His mother refuses to teach him Japanese until he first reads a certain amount of The Odyssey. I'm about halfway through the book and loving it. Great metafiction, if you're into that sort of thing.
Also, about five or six years ago, my daughter and I had an idea for a children's book about a young peasant girl who is very beautiful and declines a proposal from the handsome prince because she is in love with a mountain goat. This causes a scandal and she and her mountain goat go live in the hills where they live happily ever after raising their kids. It was supposed to be a metaphor, obviously.
She never drew the pictures, however, and the story sort of wet nowhere after that.
Wish I have more time to draw period... serious or not serious, we still love your doodle diary =) Keep it up Evi!
Love your imagination, Evi ^^
Great drawings!
Your diary pages are art!
Haha wonderful pages Ephi - keep them coming!
Sue
They're just wonderful! Full of imagination and delight. nancy
great drawings!
Post a Comment