2010/04/18

Some things annoying

It's been a while since I took an EDM challenge, so I thought it's high time. The current challenge (#269): Draw something annoying.
I had quite a few promising candidates for that one. However, we had a clear winner:


No, not my laptop (don't worry, I still love you, Vladimir darling!). I'm talking about my diploma thesis which I really should have finished by now (months ago, actually).

Also in the final round:

♠ Kneaded eraser under the fingernails
♠ Plastic wrapping that can't be properly opened without scissors (think cinnamon powder or rice all over the kitchen)
♠ Allergies
♠ Niffy armpits at (my) eye level in the tram
♠ A rightwing holocaust denier and an ultra-medieval homophobic terror catholic both seriously running for presidency in this country.
♠ ... (((and many more))) ...

OK, I promise I'll do a copious love list post soon to make up for all that grumbling...

5 comments:

Yevgenia Watts said...

You call your laptop Vladimir? :)

Alex said...

Awesome name for a laptop! I only call my laptop Samsung ^^
Anyway, it's a nice post and lovely sketch!

nanke's stuff said...

Great drawing of Vladimir, (I love that name), and the rest of your list .... absolutely! nancy

Mari Brown and Colourblob said...

Very funny, and boy can I relate to a few of the issues of frustrations and annoying things. Allergies is my big one and the one I picked for my drawing... Great drawings again and the stories as always, cracking me up : )

PS, love the name for your laptop.

Timaree said...

I sure understand unfinished projects as being annoying. They are annoying enough they are now popping up in my dreams! Time to deal with them I guess.

I do hope someone sane is also running for office! What is the world coming to?