Today,I took apart that watch
I found at the flea market.
I'm amazed at
how everything fits together so
perfectly.
Oh. My. Goodness. I actually metHARRY POTTER
in the library today.
THE Harry Potter.
That is, if staring at somebody
from behind "Hogwarts - A History"
counts as "meeting" them. Probably not.
is this creepy??
In transfiguration, we had toturn a button into a beetle.
I didn't get it... err...
quite right.
I still think it's unfair.
I should have gotten SOME points.
Kevin swapped his
broken watch
for some candy.
Good for me!
Even though it's broken, I
love it. It's rather simple
but still mysteriously beautiful. I
wonder what it is that
replaces the "XII".
broken watch
for some candy.
Good for me!
Even though it's broken, I
love it. It's rather simple
but still mysteriously beautiful. I
wonder what it is that
replaces the "XII".
(around pocket watch:)
weird symbol
strange mirror effect
I'll try to fix it!
weird symbol
strange mirror effect
I'll try to fix it!




9 comments:
When I grow up I want to draw, write, and have penmanship just like you..... I'd better hurry - I'm almost 65! lol nancy
WOW!! I really love these pages ^^ I mean, these are actually better than Indiana Jones' dad's journal!
=) I love the soft humor too. How I wish I could do journals like these
I can keep going on and on and on, staring at your pages...! You have such a lovely hand..! What is that paper that you use? And what is that pen!?
Wow Wow Wow...
the text, the illustrations, the page layout, it is just great.
Wow! This is awesome! Your drawings are fantastic, your ideas are fun, the pages look great... I look forward to seeing what you do next!
Hi Evi! I would like to present you with the Over the Top Award! Your drawings are beautiful and your sense of humor makes me happy :) Keep up the good work!
Yevgenia
http://watercoloredhands.wordpress.com/2010/04/16/i-have-been-ta-er-awarded/
Aw, thank you so much! Everyone! (Wow, an award!!) I feel honored by every single comment. It always makes me happy to know that my drawings are enjoyed by some lovely people out there.
@Nancy:
A personal tip and what I myself plan for my future is to just start counting backward once you reach 100. So you've got plenty of time to bring all those wicked ideas into life AND save money on birthday candles. Win-win.
@Linisha:
That little book is a souvenir from Thailand my mum got from a friend. She gave it to me since she doesn't ever draw or write. Good for me! :D It's almost a brownish white and it's got a lot of structure. If you like that kind of paper I'd suggest having a look at one of those fair trade shops or street markets. They often have that sort of handmade "rough" paper.
The pens I use for the journal are PITT artist pens from Faber Castell in sepia (I LOVE sepia!). I originally planned to use sepia ink too, but it just didn't happen. The pens are much more convenient and portable.
Wanted to let you know that when I first saw this sketchbook, like Alex, I thought of Indiana Jones' dad's journal in "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade". And every time I see that movie (I have it on DVD), I look very closely at the journal and think, my-oh-my, I want my journals to look like that!! Do your regular journals look like this too, or did this new personality bring it out? The composition of the pages, your penmanship, the beautiful sketches...wow!
Absolutely FABULOUS!! So creative!! Have you thought about getting your little journal in print after you're done? What fun THAT would be!!
I've been a little creatively dry lately, your Fake Journal has gotten me juiced up.
Post a Comment