Today the
Berlin Slutwalk took place. The organization of the event might have been far from perfect but the cause still is an important one which is why I threw myself into one of my
slutty favorite outfits to participate. I'm so sick of having to take into account if I feel ready to bother with imbecile street harassment when I choose what to wear. A dress is not a yes. And it's sad that this needs to be pointed out.
NO can mean a whole lot of things.
NO as in
NOne of your business // NO, fuck off // NOt now // NOt ever // I have NO interest whatsoever in communicating with you // NOt this time // NO, leave me alone // ...
NO means NO.
NO never means yes. Unless otherwise noted.
It's really that easy.
Respect my decisions.
6 comments:
I like this cause I've known lots of women that dressed down to avoid harrassment.
Another fantastic illustration!
I've spent my entire life dressing down for this very reason- it was just easier.
I admire your passion and energy.
ahaha great as usual!
sehr passend auch zu diesem thema is "femmes de la rue". keine ahnung ob du den film kennst, aba hier is ein link dazu (sie zeigen den ganzen film in der show):
http://www.mrctv.org/videos/sexual-harassment-women-brussels-whole-video
abgesehen davon: ich liebe deinen blog <3
great poster!
Awesome drawing and oh so very true. Great work!
Post a Comment