Boy - the way you make your alter ego move in your comic - masterful!!
Very funny strip too.
I am totally and utterly shocked that you do this. I, on the other hand, would never ever have thought of doing this if you hadn't done this strip. Now what am I going to do?! I am going to need therapy I think..I will send you the bill. There, I feel better now.
@Dan: Man, I'm sorry. You know, that's exactly the reason you won't find my address anywhere online. Now please excuse me while I'll quickly get myself a new email address, just to be on the safe side... ;D
Hehe - love this strip & yes, I have done this ;-) Unfortunately, I also have a bit of an attention problem and so often find that days later, the reply is still sitting in my drafts folder. Damn.
10 comments:
... Ahahahaha... xD
Ich* kenn das nur zu gut.
*wartet meistens einen halben Tag bevor er antwortet.
Hey - Thanks for putting such consistently good art on-line. Best wishes.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
(I do this too.)
Fabulous!!!! (And I waited to respond to your blog....)
Yes and strangely enough waiting an hour to reply seems less like I wanted to spring into action. Love her face in the last panel.
So funny. I just had to comment Right Now! Love your drawing.
Boy - the way you make your alter ego move in your comic - masterful!!
Very funny strip too.
I am totally and utterly shocked that you do this. I, on the other hand, would never ever have thought of doing this if you hadn't done this strip. Now what am I going to do?! I am going to need therapy I think..I will send you the bill. There, I feel better now.
Very funny! you are a master in comics, really!!
Aw, thanks everyone for your lovely feedback! <3
@Dan: Man, I'm sorry. You know, that's exactly the reason you won't find my address anywhere online. Now please excuse me while I'll quickly get myself a new email address, just to be on the safe side... ;D
Hehe - love this strip & yes, I have done this ;-) Unfortunately, I also have a bit of an attention problem and so often find that days later, the reply is still sitting in my drafts folder. Damn.
too funny.
Post a Comment