Therefore, enjoy more doodle diaries while I'm busy turning my life inside out.

Yes, we seriously have a decorated Christmas yucca palm tree. Traditionally. (And yes, I totally kicked my dad's ass at slotcar racing! Harrr!!)
Also, if you don't know who Hansi Hinterseer is - don't search. Be grateful.

Christiane Rösinger is super awesome. Although, I guess her songs are a lot less fun if you don't understand the (German) lyrics.
By the way, my work is featured on the Mendeley Blog! Sometimes, things just get so... unreal. I have to admit, I first thought it was spam or an evil joke (because, let's face it, which serious person would possibly link to my doodle diaries?). Now, I'm really flattered. Heh. And I want to emphasize that Mendeley is a neat program. Absolutely worth the near tenosynovitis (and I'm not saying that because they like my comics). So, in case you're looking for a reference manager - there are versions for Windows, Linux (yay!) and Mac, and they're free!

10 comments:
Too funny, I could so relate to the dentist part (had last year, I couldnt feel most of my mouth for hours after and I was so hungry... got soup at a coffee shop and the guy sitting at the table next to mine got a great laugh on my behalf..) Looks like you had a interesting holiday, great tree!! But I ave to ask, why was you Grandmother all wrapped up? Happy New Year, cant wait to see what you draw from your trip.
Hehe, I guess nobody really loves the dentist (thankless job, poor dentists).
As for the wrapped up granny: very unfortunately, she fell from the kitchen counter and broke both her arms just a few days before Christmas.
These are so cute and funny at the same time. A perfect way to put your life on your journal...yeah dentist appointment...I'm about to get one soon and it won't be pretty -___-;;
These pages are so fun to follow. I am trying to figure out what grandma was doing on the kitchen counter. Best wishes to her.
Me too, what was Granny doing there??
Great sketching, especially the dentist chair...I can identify with that!
Ha! I like your Grandpa's 'stache, he reminds me of my Grandpa!
I really don't want to disillusion anyone but I'm afraid she was just cleaning. Very thoroughly. See, another reason I don't clean (often). Not worth the danger you put yourself in. I can't imagine breaking both my arms. Mainly because it'd mean: No drawing!
@PatrickD: Yeah, he's got the best 'stache ever! Already loved it as a kid! So much that I imitated his "twirling moves" with my fringes (and I still do when lost in thought). :D
Love these pages E*phi :)
These are so awesome; I just love 'em. In a strange way, it seems like watching reality tv!
Nobody needs to know who Hansi Hinterseer is - or Florian Silbereisen either, for that matter! :-)
Post a Comment