2011/01/22

CoE - Christmas memories

Do you still remember these? It feels like ages since I posted the last one. Well, I'm way too neurotic to fill the rest of that book with something completely different, so I'll just keep trying to fight time and catch up eventually, some time, maybe...


12 comments:

Sandy in Michigan said...

I love your comics/sketches. Keep them coming! Does your family see the ones you do of them?

Minerva said...

Wonderful pages, plenty of humor and good drawing! I second Sandy: keep them coming!

Cathy Holtom said...

A little insight into your life and very funny too.

kazumiwannabe said...

Cool and funny! your manga drawing style is perfect!

Alex said...

cute cute cute =)

ANAIS G. BURGOS said...

Great, Evi!
You achieve amazing results with every style you use.
Love it! ;-)

nanke's stuff said...

You are a wizard, and I love all your comics! Keep sharing them with us - I can always use a bright spot in my day! nancy

magpie said...

oh these are delightful! first time i'm seeing your work - joined edm recently but i will be back for sure

E*phi said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! So glad you enjoy them! :)

Unknown said...

Enjoy them VERY much!

Polyrhythm said...

I know I'm more of a lurker, but I really love little daily-diary comics like these. I hope you keep up with them!

Mr. Gunn said...

Hey, would you mind if I re-blogged this on the Mendeley blog? Of course, I'll link to your site here (or your Flickr stream if you'd rather).

Let me know,

william.gunn@mendeley.com