Also, I'm way to stubborn to back off now that common sense has kicked in (not even mentioning the fact that I already paid for my start number). I am gonna do this or at least die trying. And it's gonna be fun (just not sure yet for who - certainly for people to watch I guess ;D ).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Yaaaaay!
I'm looking forward to your upcoming posts about your training!
Evi, ich liebe dich ;-)
Du wirst das Rennen super überstehen; es wird spaß! Wir sind 3 amatören und Maria- die profi; also wir amatören sind in Majoriät!!
Freue mich, dass du dabei bist!
PS: wenn ich so gut aussehe wie ich von dir gezeichnet bin, werde ich model werden ;-)
PS2: Danach feiern wir mit Sushi und Lakritze!
WoW, you go girl!!!! I hope you will have much better time than dying trying. How long is the race for (km)? I have done two half M (21 km), and Im not good at running (if not suck at it) so I did mine by running/walking.
Best of luck and may all the force be with you!!!!
hahahaha good luck! fun comic again! :D
Thanks for all your support! <3
@Elina: Auch wenn du die Wahrheit sprichst und nicht nur bescheiden bist - mit meinen Stummelbeinchen muss ich allein schrittlängentechnisch einiges leisten im Verleich zu euch langbeinigen Schwedinnen. ;D Aber ich freu mich natürlich trotzdem (trotz erster verrückter Erfahrung... siehe nächste Comics...). Und du bist minnnnndestens viel hübscher als depicted. Uuuund: YEAHLAKRITZ!!!!
@.: I'm embarrassed to admit it's "only" 10km... ^///^°
Post a Comment