I ran my first round of training yesterday evening. If you think nothing can go wrong during a (supposedly) 20 minute round - stand corrected.
I'm not proud to say this but these stories are 100% true...
(Also: do not draw tiny pictures with a brush.)
Yes, I got lost. I was so excited to get started that I completely forgot to memorize the street where I would have needed to turn right to finish the "round" and get back to my flat.
In my defense: I only recently moved to this area of the city. ^ ^° And the streets in between all those concrete slabs seriously did all have the same name! I've never seen this before but it seems to be some weird Berlin residential area thing?!
To be continued...
PS: If I'll miss my morning run tomorrow it's because I stayed up till now drawing this comic.
2012/04/17
First round
Labels:
Chronicles of E*phi,
comic,
diary,
felt pen,
India ink,
pen,
problems,
sketchbook
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Lol. Well at least you have a place to live - I was wondering for a while. I went to a nature trail once and after the first mile the grass grew and I thought it was a short trail but it went on and on. The grass got taller and Wilder and I saw nothing in miles 2 through 5 that I hadn't seen in mile 1. It started pouring at the end of mile 4 and about midway through mile 5 the snake snapped at my ankle. Luckily I was wearing hiking boots. I was exhausted but it was a great adventure!
Post a Comment