Let me introduce to you one of my favorite heroines of comics: Kate Leth (also known as KateorDie). This pretty lady isn't only a highly talented artist. She also inspired me to purchase an eyeliner for the very first time in my life.
Unfortunately, it ended like this:
I'm serious! I had eyeliner in my eye and on my nose! I was so desperate that I searched for youtube tutorials. It looks so easy when they do it in front of the camera. I mean, there's no hope for me ever being able to hold my one eye so relaxedly closed to draw an even line on its lid. Without a (un)healthy helping of botox that is. Am I missing a gene? Oh man. How? How????!?



8 comments:
You gave me my chuckle for the day!
Thanks! And good luck in the future with the eyeliner. It does take some practice, but if you can weild a brush well enough to do as well as you do with your artwork it will be a breeze to draw a single line on your eye lid.
You know, it could be the videos you watched were inadequate to the task. There is more than one way to do it. But there's nothing wrong with using a different type of brush if you find the one that comes with a liquid eyeliner awkward.
I hope you didn't poke yourself in the eye with it! You could also try an eyeliner pencil, if you're committed to using liner. Great drawing and good for a giggle! nancy
Brilliant :D
Think about it as just another drawing tool! You'll get it, I'm sure you will. By then, thanks a lot for the laugh! (you're better at drawing on paper than on yourself, for the moment...)
Eye pencil is the way to go...less messy! Great drawing.
awesome illustration =) funny!
I thought the smudged, just rolled out of bed look was sexy...? Maybe you need to throw you PJ's back on and roll around in bed for a few to give the look a more authentic appeal? Maybe?
Post a Comment