I'm really no good at multitasking in general but I can't watch TV shows without doodling around. These were done during some episodes of Big Bang Theory.
Quick life sketches with the help of Posemaniacs:
The yummy licorice liquor on our table:
2012/03/13
Nighttime TV doodling
Labels:
ballpoint,
felt pen,
India ink,
life drawing,
moleskine,
nude,
pen,
sketchbook,
watercolor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Very cool sketches! The "yummy licorice liquor" in our cupboard is Strega. My sweetie loves it, but I prefer Grand Marnier..... mmmmmm. nancy
great figure drawing. I like to see the different color on it.
your sketches are always so cool Evi! =) I never get bored looking at your drawings...NEVER!
wow, you can sure tell a felt pen what to do and then have it respond. Very nice drawings!
Lovely.
Your pages are always bursting with creativity! Wonderful! Curious: Did you use a brush pen on the second page?
Very impressive and very original work! The bottle looks fantastic!
Post a Comment