Very cool illustration Evi! I think the arm wrestling girls are very catchy =) And the folds on the top and tights for the dancing girl is awesome! Love her post, and very interesting shadow effects.
You completely amaze me every time you post. Where do you get your ideas???!!! Well done! I can't even imagine myself getting into that yoga pose. That would be comedic in itself.
I love the first one, it looks fantastic! Your linework and sense of composition never stops to amaze me ^^! I wonder about the yoga pose - keeping balance must be extremely difficult in that position!
5 comments:
Very cool illustration Evi! I think the arm wrestling girls are very catchy =) And the folds on the top and tights for the dancing girl is awesome! Love her post, and very interesting shadow effects.
Dude, these are *awesome*! love the way you draw!
Excellent pages, the yoga pose (if I'm right) looks very difficult and I love the pink hair!
You completely amaze me every time you post. Where do you get your ideas???!!! Well done! I can't even imagine myself getting into that yoga pose. That would be comedic in itself.
I love the first one, it looks fantastic! Your linework and sense of composition never stops to amaze me ^^!
I wonder about the yoga pose - keeping balance must be extremely difficult in that position!
Post a Comment