I bet you've already been dying to read more about my... uh... fascinating life. So here's another catch up post:
Also: My cutest ever sister got me a Diana F+ for my graduation! I love it and I can't wait to take some halfway postworthy pictures with it! (W00t! It glows in the dark!)
@Debra: The Sketchbook Project, oh yes. It's definitely on my (huge) pile of "projects to finish". I've still got a little time left to hand it in... ;)
I just spent some time catching up on your blog. Congratulations on completing your exams and thesis and jumping over tall buildings and such. Your art is beyond stunning. My mouth is hanging open in total admiration. Damn- you are seriously talented.
6 comments:
Lovely to have you back E*phi congratulations on finishing all you exams(....should I ask about the sketchbook project? or not mention it)
Welcome back! Lovely pages here! It's so nice to see your new sketches
Thank you! <3
@Debra: The Sketchbook Project, oh yes. It's definitely on my (huge) pile of "projects to finish". I've still got a little time left to hand it in... ;)
Wonderfully entertaining!!
Wow!
Cute, interesting, cool, awesome!
I love it! :)
I just spent some time catching up on your blog.
Congratulations on completing your exams and thesis and jumping over tall buildings and such.
Your art is beyond stunning.
My mouth is hanging open in total admiration. Damn- you are seriously talented.
Post a Comment