Once again you've made me smile - thank you.... although I do feel a tad guilty smiling at the expense of your not sleeping. It will get better, I promise. nancy
My dr. told me that, if I couldn't sleep, after 15 minutes, to get up and do something boring, like tearing strips of paper. Nothing where you have to think and be more alert. I finally had a sleep study done and they said I have sleep apnea. Gave me one of those beautiful masks! That doesn't solve the problem I've always had of being a nightowl and not being able to sleep, especially if I have to go somewhere the next day. I may be getting more oxygen, but, with the mask, I just look at the ceiling and tell myself, "Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in..." until it's morning and I take the thing off and then fall asleep. I'm amazed at how many people seem to have this. Enjoyed the comment about eraser dust in the bed! I've always heard that, if you can't sleep, get up and do something. Write, draw, etc. But then I keep working all night long! Hope you get some good rest! I'm just glad that I retired and can sleep in the daytime, if I feel like it!
I'm sorry you can't sleep but your drawing is funny and very well done. All I can suggest is some exercise a walk perhaps before you go to bed, you'll be so worn out you'll drop off straightaway!
You art never fails to entertain, but I sure hope that you'll get to sleep well at night. It's scary how lack of sleep at night would age one a lot faster so retain your youth Evi! Sleep well ^^
Awesome drawings as usual! Love the use of three colors, and the shadow work on the first one. Very cute little cat, and great lettering, too! Bon courage!
9 comments:
Once again you've made me smile - thank you.... although I do feel a tad guilty smiling at the expense of your not sleeping. It will get better, I promise. nancy
My dr. told me that, if I couldn't sleep, after 15 minutes, to get up and do something boring, like tearing strips of paper. Nothing where you have to think and be more alert. I finally had a sleep study done and they said I have sleep apnea. Gave me one of those beautiful masks! That doesn't solve the problem I've always had of being a nightowl and not being able to sleep, especially if I have to go somewhere the next day. I may be getting more oxygen, but, with the mask, I just look at the ceiling and tell myself, "Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in..." until it's morning and I take the thing off and then fall asleep.
I'm amazed at how many people seem to have this.
Enjoyed the comment about eraser dust in the bed!
I've always heard that, if you can't sleep, get up and do something. Write, draw, etc. But then I keep working all night long!
Hope you get some good rest! I'm just glad that I retired and can sleep in the daytime, if I feel like it!
I feel your sleepless pain :)
Sorry for the lack of sleep but I'm very pleased you entertained us with it! Oh, and congrats on the mission completed!! :D
I'm sorry you can't sleep but your drawing is funny and very well done.
All I can suggest is some exercise a walk perhaps before you go to bed, you'll be so worn out you'll drop off straightaway!
You art never fails to entertain, but I sure hope that you'll get to sleep well at night. It's scary how lack of sleep at night would age one a lot faster so retain your youth Evi! Sleep well ^^
I just love your drawings - love how the sheep has hung himself! And the moon against the light. And the creeping dark, and the tired cat.
Awesome drawings as usual! Love the use of three colors, and the shadow work on the first one.
Very cute little cat, and great lettering, too!
Bon courage!
Haha This gave me a big laugh this morning. Great sketches and a wonderful sense of humor. Hope your sleeping is better.
Post a Comment