2010/11/12

CoE - Another one

Countdown to final examination: 13 days. I'm so suffering from artsy-fartsy-crafty withdrawal already... (So much that I spontaneously started sewing a felty little red riding hood at 1AM - you'll probably see it whenever I get to take a picture.)

Thank you for all your support, be it via this blog, on flickr or the EDM yahoo group. Your nice words mean so much to me!


8 comments:

kazumiwannabe said...

Your comics are awesome, so expressive and fun! I guess it's not that fun from your side, actually ;)!
I'm wishing you a lot of courage and energy for your exam, and I'm saying a bad word in french to you : Merde! that brings luck, as long as you don't thank me.

Revelle Taillon said...

You'll get through this! I love your comics!

Unknown said...

Made my morning- thanks!

Cathy Holtom said...

Keep going and go to bed earlier (no making felty things late at night!)

Anonymous said...

Great comics. I hope it gives you some release too.

nanke's stuff said...

Go, E*PHI, Go!! You can do this ... you're almost to the finish line.... think how wonderful you will feel with all this behind you! We're behind you pushing you to the end.... and, Cathy's right ... go to bed earlier!! lol hugs, nancy

Alex said...

Cute! Yeah I am sure you can do it Evi ^^

Anonymous said...

Great pages! LOVE your comics. So much great expression in them. Have been where you are, especially sitting in front of the computer, on a deadline, saying F**K! with tears rolling down my face because something didn't go where it was supposed to go. You'll get thru this and be a much stronger person for it. Good luck!