2010/10/22

CoE - Catching up a bit...

Please excuse my neglecting this blog these days. I do feel terrible and I think I miss it more than you do, really.
My thesis project is in its final stage (the thesis itself is more or less finished, actually) and I'm wrapped in red tape and organizational stuff, busy with proofreading, finding and renting an appropriate room and a beamer, hunting for signatures, researching printing and binding options, trying to ignore the occasional nervous breakdown, having 12-hour-working days and not-getting-any-sleep nights... not exactly my idea of fun, but at least there is an end in sight. Valerian pills FTW.

Trying to catch up a bit with my doodle diary as far as time and sleep deprivation permit. Enjoy:



Oh, by the way, I was honored to find my zine Cinnamon Insanity has been reviewed by one of my favorite zinesters and zine reviewers Amber Forrester. I do hope you know her. If not, definitely check out her fabulous blog! She also runs Fight Boredom Distro where you can get her superawesome perzine Culture Slut (now at issue 22) as well as many other English and French zines.

7 comments:

Vicki Holdwick said...

I have missed you E*phi, but with all you have on your plate, I totally understand.

I look forward to reading your blog once this period is over.

Love your doodle diary.

xoxo

Mari Brown and Colourblob said...

Me too, I missed you posts... glad to see you back (even if it is just for a bit right now... I understand the wonderful stresses school can bring on, been there). Congrats to the Zine review, I like what she wrote. I hope you get some rest soon and best of luck with the thesis... There is light in the end of the tunnel, you are getting close : )

Alex said...

Fun as always =)

nanke's stuff said...

Hang in there - You Can Do This!!! We're all here cheering for you .... Yea E*phi!!!! nancy

Timaree said...

You do have a lot going on. You've made some wonderful doodle pages though.

Revelle Taillon said...

It's amazing you can manage to even say hello yet you have given us more great pages to look at! best of luck!!

Unknown said...

Hang in there; you're almost to the finish! Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to entertain us with your diary strip!! Love it!