
I sure do love baked pumpkin. Vienna's election results: not so much. Sometimes I feel so deeply ashamed for the stupidity pool of this country.

Also, I invented a new rule: if my supervisor doesn't have to shave, I don't have to either (and I still believe my way was much easier!).
Furthermore: Fuck YEAH, tigertea!

4 comments:
Oh dear. There's so much I want to comment upon.
I don't know anything about the politics there but I know how frustrating politics here in the US has been for many people.
I hold my pen oddly too. I recently borrowed a book on penmanship from the library to try to learn a new way of writing and I intend on beginning with how I hold my writing implement. (It feels awkward and weird, probably much as it did when I first was learning.)
Cold showers are supposed to help your energy field, if that's any consolation. I hate cold showers.
Chai tea . . . yummmm . . . I keep buying different chai teas here and I still haven't found one that I feel tastes right. There is a tea store here where you can actually create your own blends and I may have to start working on creating a "Satia Chai" blend.
Supposedly I hold my pen weird too. Maybe it is an artistic trait.
I understand you are ashamed,I cannot believe it when people vote for the BNP. The idea just seems ludicrous to me.
Great diaries as always :)
Yet another entertaining, interesting and beautiful pages. I really like the hair colors you changed ^^(can't you tell I love green by now?)
Keep it up keep it up!
Love it!
Post a Comment