Although, for all the work I'm doing these days, I treated myself to the most lovely notebook ever. It's designed by the adorable illustrator Gemma Correll! And it's just perfect for my new fun project: The regular(-ish) diary comics thingy!
(Yeah, exactly, because what I really need is another project I don't have time for...)
I started this because I always find it so frustrating (even depressing, actually) when I don't have enough time to properly draw or paint anything. Therefore, I'm gonna keep these little diary doodles simple, just to hang in there and at least have fun drawing a little something every day (hopefully). And sharing it with you. So let the happy doodling begin:


Oh, yeah, I know my handwriting is tiny. Thoughtful that I am, I uploaded bigger files on my flickr to which you are conveniently directed by clicking the pictures. For your zooming pleasure only! ♥

7 comments:
Great project! I'll follow your comics with interest.
Super ... rock on!! nancy
A great start. Good for you to keep some space and time for fun, and I love your drawings .. So, keep posting, we'll be hanging on there !!
Good luck with your deadline. I really like the silhouette of your face, with the mind and body thoughts. Great idea. :)
you should approach the local newspaper and do a daily!!! Your cartoons are awesome!
It's going to be fun to see your doodles. They are delightful!
Fun fun fun project =) Your page is never boring really
Post a Comment