
I'm excited to announce that I finally managed to make some copies of my fake journal! It's printed in black and white, wrapped in a colored cover (which color you get is a surprise) and stapled.
If you enjoyed Raven's diary and would like to have your very own copy of it (or if you just want to support me and my work), you can get it on my etsy shop.
Since, after her mysterious disappearance, a page was still left blank in Raven's journal, the first one purchasing a copy will get this last original page with a surprise sketch for free!
A little preview:



6 comments:
I have to create an etsy account but this is totally worth it!
I love this one ^^ Congratulations with your prints, and hopefully you'll get a lot of supporters!
Thanks guys! This would never have happened without your encouragement!
@Satia:
I'll get to the post office tomorrow to send your copy! Thank you so much for your support! <3
I wish I had a job...I'd buy several and give some away! They look fabulous and I do hope you sell them all!
Beautiful! Congrats on your zine!
It looks fantastic, you've done a great job here. Hope you get lots of sales!
Post a Comment