(Sorry, Mum, it's true - but I do love you very much!)
2013/09/11
Personal space
Brief intermezzo before continuing my little All-Praise-Korea series.
Labels:
Chronicles of E*phi,
comic,
diary,
felt pen,
pen,
problems,
sexy time,
sketchbook
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love you. And if my daughter drew this I'd bee laughing while patting myself on the back for raising a daughter who is honest about her sexuality.
Love it!!!You're one lucky girl to have such a great relationship with your mum... Mine on the other hand faints and goes in to full blown cardiac arrest if she sees me kiss my man (double sigh). Great drawings as always dear!!! And the Korea trip drawings are fun (Im just catching up to everyone now)... Keep having fun when you can ; )
Ah, ich kann mich total in deiner Situation einleben; war gerade daheim in SWE=)
Freu mich wenn du wieder in AT bist !!
Post a Comment