2013/04/05

Who killed Pinkie Pie

So, today after work I followed the spontaneous impulse to try saving some money by coloring my hair myself. Well, my bathroom now looks as if I had murdered Pinkie Pie. In an insanely cruel way. Not talking about my clothes, ear and neck.


Unfortunately, the box didn't include one of those disposable plastic "shower" caps so I layered cling film, aluminum foil and a trash bag and put a towel on top. Let me tell you, the whole thing was quite the process and a huge mess.
Nevertheless, I'm actually quite pleased how the color turned out - even without bleaching first:


I just really really hope the color doesn't wash out too fast. All this work...!!

8 comments:

Phosphor said...

What a great colour. You look beautiful :-3

E*phi said...

Oh, danke. ^///^
(Grade deine Blogs gefunden und musste sie sofort "verfolgen"! So cool!)

Anonymous said...

i know that. :)

http://instagram.com/p/TmIX65gisD/

E*phi said...

"Tod den weißen Kacheln" indeed! I don't know how you do this with your amazing long hair. Mine is now about shoulder-length and it was sheer madness... ^^ Kudos!

afk said...

Hahaha dying your hair yourself always ends up in a mess, but it looks really good!

Jim said...

Don't you dare killing Pinkie Pie! She is so cute - and a pony. Who would ever do harm to a sweet little pony??
Like your blog, will follow now.
Peace and long hair!

E*phi said...

Thanks (for following and the piece and the hopefully fast growing hair), Jim! And nooooo, I'd never do anything to a sweet little pony. Would I? :D

Jim said...

As long as the pony doesn't call and asks for "someone who knows about this", I suppose you wouldn't =)