While I go get some much-needed sleep now, have some fun time watercolor sketches as a happy-return-to-the-internet... thingy.
2012/08/17
Back
After more than a month I finally got my beloved computer back! Yaaay! (Thanks for your patience!)
While I go get some much-needed sleep now, have some fun time watercolor sketches as a happy-return-to-the-internet... thingy.
While I go get some much-needed sleep now, have some fun time watercolor sketches as a happy-return-to-the-internet... thingy.
Labels:
comic,
computer,
nude,
pen,
pencil,
sexy time,
sketchbook,
watercolor,
watercolor pencil
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
So nice to have you back, Ephi,
I've missed you,
xoxo
Quite a lively colourful return ! Nice to see you back !
Nice work Ephi!
Stew.
stewcrowther.wordpress.com
_________________________
beautiful colours and brush work.
These are really fun! Welcome back! Clancy
LOL. ... That's nancy noy Clancy ... Wonder where that came from!
Welcome back Evi :) Nice ART!
Post a Comment