Pretty good, Polyrhythm! Number 4 is actually supposed to be Avatar-style (not too distinct I know, so I gave her the waterbending t-shirt... ;P ).
The last one is from one of my favorite webcomics evarrr: http://dresdencodak.com/ (He's rather popular I guess. If you don't know that comic - go check it out! The updates are terribly rare but the art is megasuperawesome!)
3 comments:
1. Kim Possible.
2. Adventure Time.
3. Sailor Moon.
4. My Little Pony FIM.
5. Scott Pilgrim.
Afraid I have no idea when it comes to 6. :c
Pretty good, Polyrhythm!
Number 4 is actually supposed to be Avatar-style (not too distinct I know, so I gave her the waterbending t-shirt... ;P ).
The last one is from one of my favorite webcomics evarrr:
http://dresdencodak.com/
(He's rather popular I guess. If you don't know that comic - go check it out! The updates are terribly rare but the art is megasuperawesome!)
Aww, man! I'm so jealous of your adaptability!
The adventure time one is awesome!
Post a Comment