2012/05/01

Wobble yoga

Thought I'd go for a wholesome fitness approach and reactivate my yoga practice (maybe it makes running easier too?). I know yoga is not all stretching and breathing, but Mr Young-Ho Kim takes it to the next level (I have to admit it wasn't entirely surprising - I've already done one of his workshops a few years ago. I love him!).


13 comments:

Chris Flynn said...

Fabulously funny! I love it!!

Unknown said...

LOL

martinepittet said...

I love it !

side-glance said...

<3

Satia said...

What yoga dvd did you use? I want to add it to the list of ones I should avoid.

kazumiwannabe said...

Lol! I'm going to look that video up, it seems great ; )!

Melliott said...

Yeah, yoga ain't for sissies, that's for sure! But keep going and you'll love it. Great cartoon!

nanke's stuff said...

Another good one! lol nancy

Anonymous said...

Du musst mir deiner Autogram geben Evi; freu mich auf Samstag :)

XO
2 meter schwedisce beine

Cathy Holtom said...

Really good, I hope you'll do more!
(Yoga & comics)

E*phi said...

Oh wow, thanks for all your comments!
@ Satia and kazumiwannabe: The DVD is called "Intensive Yoga (for a reason! *lol*) mit johanna fellner und young-ho kim". It's in German though and I'm not sure if there's an English version since Young-Ho is Germany-based. So don't worry, Satia, I think you're safe. ;)
@ Melliott: Absolutely agree. Even though I'm still the biggest sissy I do love it already. :)
@ schwedische Beine: Haha, danke! Kriegst ein's auf die Stirn, wenn du heut Nacht betrunken und durchgetanzt unterm Tisch liegst ;D Kommst du mit zum Female Clash? Würd mich total freuen! <3

Alex said...

funny as always =) you must be a really fun person to hang out with in real life ^^

Elina said...

ich hoffe du bist für morgen bereit und, dass du dich freust =) hast du das E-mail bekommen (betreffend Startnummer-ausgabe?)

Ich hole heute nach dem Arbeit meine Nummer ab =)

XOXO