2012/05/21

Ultimate appreciation


I already expressed my love for the comics by Kate Leth aka Kate Or Die before, but I can't help saying it again: this lady rocks! I just got my copy of "Ultimate Kate Or Die"and you can see I enjoy it. Actually, I sometimes get so impressed and enthusiastic about stuff like this that I need to breathe a few rounds and calm down before I can give proper non-creepy feedback. When it comes to fabulous comics ladies, I'm such a groupie.



6 comments:

Mari Brown and Colourblob said...

I alwasy wondered what you look like in real life, its fun to see the real you (even kissing a book : ) and you look just as in your cartoons... I love the hair colour!!!! The strip about your feelings about the book is funny and I really enjoyed your last three posts.

Enjoy your new book : )

Satia said...

<3

You make me so happy.

Elina said...

She might be good, but if u ask me as laymen, she is not half as talented as u are ;)

Ohh, warum schreibe ich denn jetzt auf englisch?!

E*phi said...

@.: I don't usually throw around with (real) pictures of me in the internet, indeed. But I think this was a worthy occasion.

@Satia: Your comment does the same for me. <3

@Elina: Danke, du kleine (äh, große) Schmeichlerin! ;)

Unknown said...

Ah, you're so cute!

Alex said...

this is sweet :)