A digital doodle from my private blog:
Background story: a few days ago, I managed to slip in the bathroom and knock myself out. I had a huuuge bump and a concussion but I'm OK again. I had imagined being a unicorn to feel a little more glamourous, really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Cute story! I hope you don't have any ill effects from the concussion.
Fantastic illustration.
I love it!
Stew.
stewcrowther.wordpress.com
You make a delightful unicorn.
When my daughter was little she said "unicorn" so it sounded like "unique horn." Just a random bit of trivia.
don´t you dear doing it again!! ;)
Cute story, cute drawing, ..... now you've been there, done that, so there's no more of that, OK? nancy
@Sandy: Thanks, I'm OK again. At least now I have an excuse for a little crazy. ;)
@Stew: Thank you! Do I need to say I love that nickname? ;)
@Satia: Unique horn is so cute! Thanks for sharing, I love little stories like this.
@Elina: Werd mir Mühe geben, versprochen!
@Nanke: If you're referring to being a unicorn due to bathroom accidents: totally agree, once is enough. If you mean drawing silly doodles with creepy unicorns: I'm afraid I can't promise you that. :D
I'm glad to hear you're ok - bathroom accidents are frequent and nothing to laugh about. Your drawing, on another hand, is really funny! So well done, your dazed look and the face of the enamored unicorn are awesome ^^ !
Love how you make the best of a problem!
what an inspiration! =) really cool drawing, and sorry to hear about your little accident though.
So sorry about your accident, but your positive outlook on it certainly put a smile on my face!
Post a Comment