2012/02/13

CoE - superdoodle-y

Oh, somebody didn't quite feel like halfway accurate drawing. Sorry for the super-scribblyness. I hope I'll have a little more time for these again soon.


Yesyesyes. I'm sure I've already said it (multiple times probably) but I'll say it again: Culture Slut is one of my absolute favorite perzines. Number 25 was an intense read (due to the author having a difficult time). In this issue Amber also writes about her participating in various psychological and pharmaceutical studies which I've never done, so that made it a very interesting read for me, too. Here's the link to Fight Boredom Distro where you can get her newest zine plus lots other awesome stuff.

5 comments:

The Art of Phil Davis said...

This is great

Elina said...

Ich liebe den Fintess-studio teil.. das ist sooo Ricardo ;-)

Cheryl Goyer said...

I love your sketches! You'll find a place soon because all things come to an end, even your hunt for a flat.
Good luck.

Dan Kent said...

Great page (as are the others). Is there a huge homeless problem in Germany?

Alex said...

I never get bored looking at your diary ^^ Love how you do it as always, and your manga style expressions are awesome!