Although the first one might be considered cheating.
The latter one was supposed to be Zjoly from the Dudettes (reference was this photo by Maurice Ayal), but the resemblance keeps within limits. Well. Dudettes! Yay!
Heee thats me! I like it! Thnks grtz Zjoly (location the Netherlands) Check out our new music video 'Dance all Day' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFFbX4NSabk&feature=youtube_gdata_player
10 comments:
I think Zjoly would be pleased! Great job.
They're brilliant, well done!
Excellent! The likeness is perfect. I like how they are framed. Very creative.
Cheating or not, it's a really nice figure drawing.
Love them!
Terrific drawings! You leave us in suspense. Where will you be living?
Superb drawings. I like them a lot.
Stew.
Curious about where you're moving to =) Good luck with printer hunting, sorry I couldn't provide any help with that.
Awesome compositions! I like the close-up-ness of them! (haha...don't you like that made up word!)
Heee thats me! I like it! Thnks grtz Zjoly (location the Netherlands) Check out our new music video 'Dance all Day' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFFbX4NSabk&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Post a Comment