Surprised by an unexpected (though
very due) longing for hygiene, I spent most of the day decontaminating our bathroom and vestibule. Which means that if my beloved sister can bring herself to clean the kitchen next week or so, it'll be safe again to walk around barefoot in our flat. Does this already count as
passive aggressive note? [Probably not, because she doesn't find my blog interesting enough to read anyway. (Now
this does count, I guess? Hehe.)]
Anyhow, despite a severe case of cleaning exhaustion (Seriously! I risked my life! You know, my granny broke both her arms -
CLEANING!), I selflessly pulled myself together to provide my dear readers with the following two diary doodles. Enjoy!

(physalis = Cape gooseberries)
13 comments:
Wonderful as always! So glad you pulled yourself up from the depths of exhaustion to provide these great illustrations. :-))
Hubby doesn't read my blog either event though I talk about him constantly.
Great work Evi...Happy Birthday
Glad you didn't break your arm cleaning; serious business! Congrats on finishing the sketchbook project. And, WOW! Your visual diary is stunning and FUN!
oh my god! LOVEELYYYY!!!!!!! and brilliant! i am an immediate fan!!!! :)
Well done, more great pages!
A streaking Evi! LOL
Thanks y'all!
@raena: Well, in my defense, that was in the sauna area... ;D (Outdoor Kneipp pools and whirlpools ftw!!)
Is a Kneipp pool a pool of cold water? I gather that thermal springs is similar to a hot spring yeah?
Always enjoy your diary doodles ^^
Yeah I was 'invited' to go to one of those 'nude' saunas in Deutschland before, but I must say...being an asian(not a japanese), it's hard for me to accept that invitation. XD
@PatrickD: Yes, that's the (very) cold pool you swim in after the sauna. And yes, it's kinda like hot springs! :)
@Alex: Now you made me curious (excuse my ignorance). Is there seriously a way to go to a sauna *without* being naked (in the U.S. or in Asia?)?
I just love becoming a part of your day - these pages are so excellent! So very fun. Although I have no idea what ghulghu is and google doesn't either (which is a first).
Hey Dan, thank you! As for google's innocent ignorance, try "cthulhu" (sorry, I told you my handwriting is terrible!). ;)
Evi I'm astonished with your drawings. An you are very creative: love it! :)
Xxx
Post a Comment