((Clicky-clicky on the picture beams you to my flickr account where you can look at it in twice the size!))Getting this book out from the shelf and under my ballpoint again reminded me of how much I love the paper of Moleskine's sketchbook.
((Clicky-clicky on the picture beams you to my flickr account where you can look at it in twice the size!))
10 comments:
I LOVE your self-portrait! With those drawing skills, I can't imagine what types of books you are looking for. I think the most challenging drawing book is Burt Dodson's Key to Drawing. I am very slowly working through it.
Great job with the ballpen on Moleskine =) I did click on the Flickr link and I did click on the LARGE picture and was able to see the fine lines and details, it's really good! =)
And that's an awesome self-portrait, and nice hand gesture!
Exquisite pages! Ballpoint does work well on the Moleskine sketchbook paper and for that I do like it. But, overall I like that sketchbook the least of all the sketchbooks I have going. (Mostly because I insist on using media that doesn't play well with the paper!) I'm glad you brought this project back to life!
Great pages - love the sayings, the drawings, and how they are arranged on the page. I'm with Raena though, I have never been happy with the Moleskine sketchbook paper, but then again, I have never tried ballpoint.
Beautiful page and amazing hands...my favourite so far I think
Ballpoint does work well with your style. This is soo good, I like the layout, subject...everything!
I forgot to reply to your question about sealing the graphite!
I don't usually as it changes the surface & colour of the drawing, but in this case the sketchbook will be handled many times so maybe it's wise?
Yes - love this. Love the layout, the lettering, the drawing...it all workds so well.
I am glad to see this project resurface. I know exactly what you mean. Amazing work!
you are soo talented! Love the ball point pen. love the wording, layout, everything!
Post a Comment