2010/05/26

Where did that day go?

One of the most awkward questions to ask me, especially on the phone, is what I did that day. Even though I always have the impression of being totally busy or even stressed out, when I think about it more closely and try to list everything I did I end up feeling like a boring and/or lazy sucker. I'm already considering that somebody secretly steals my time. Not sure which one is more likely.


Well, what the heck do I do the whole day? For example: Writing about imidazoline nitroxides (awesome shit!) and drawing pugs (ugly little cuties!).
(This list does by no means claim to be exhaustive!)

8 comments:

nanke's stuff said...

Oh, that pug just tugs at my heartstrings. His sweet little face. I want one of them so bad - I love them! Your drawing is wonderful. And of course, we can all relate to, "what happened to the day?". Somewhere there is a cave filled with time, I'm sure! nancy

Alex said...

This manga style is awesome! =) And awwwww that cute lil pug with those pretty eyes =) Great job definitely!

Shirley said...

Your pug drawing is awesome!

The Journal Challenge said...

I really really like your "where does my day go?" drawing. I have the same problem at the moment - stupid exams. I should learn but I don't and then all this stupid rain in Vienna. In the morning would love to get back to bed after 5 minutes.
Hope I will discover this time cave soon. When I do, I will tell you where it is ;-)

Janene said...

The pug drawing is fabulous--the background adds so much. I can relate to the vanishing time post too!

Pat Ridiot said...

Holy muppethugger! Incredibly beautiful drawing of an incredibly hideous pug (having sand puppy qualities). That's hell of a compliment considering my animosity toward dogs.

I'd suggest Format Werk to get rid of Duerers rabbit finally and change the cover of their drawing blocks to your pug. Well, let's contact them right away...

Dan Kent said...

The pug drawing is beyond excellent!

K said...

LOL, I can certainly relate to where the day goes and you can't account for anything! LOVE THAT PUG, by the way!