2010/05/26

Queen of random

When I work too much, my brain switches to idle mode for the rest of the day. Which reinforces my tendencies towards randomness in sketches. I guess one can only have so many reasonable thoughts per day. Don't think to much and enjoy:




4 comments:

Satia said...

Please may I share the "Life is good" one on my blog? I'll link back and give credit where credit is due but no doubt at some point I'll want to share it with others.

I literally laughed out loud. That may not be a compliment. I have a rather strange sense of humor.

Alex said...

Really good sketched here =) Your style is very prominent, and the messages are strong and crystal clear ^^

E*phi said...

Thank you! <3

Satia, I'd be honored to be featured on your blog! Feel free to use any of my illustrations that you like (as long as you're not claiming they're your own or making money from it - which I don't exactly expect you to ;D ).

Yevgenia Watts said...

Hhaha..Life is good. Good one. Brightened my day :)