
Unfortunately, the scan is incredibly crappy (and I'm too lazy to fiddle around with the scanner right now) and my writing equally minuscule, so here's the official transcription of my love list:
* homemade chocolate bananas
* soap bubbles
* King Kitty pocket mirror from Gemma! ♥♥ (I use it to re-adjust disobedient contacts, mainly)
* driving neighbors nuts (with violin)
* reading zines in the tub (Thx Tukru!!!)
* having a good lie-in + weird dreams
* USB-chargeable vibrators
♥♥ enjoying the sun in my brandnew Gemma Correll tee!! ♥♥
Talking about zines (kind of): the best place to read them is in the bath tub, hidden in an abundance of bubbles and foam. Go, try!
I ordered my very first batch of zines from Miss Tukru's Vampire Sushi Distro (yeah, I can't believe either I didn't do this earlier in my life!). My favorites so far are your pretty face is going straight to hell (by young, fierce and indestructable Tukru herself), truckface (by lb), culture slut (by Amber) and hatchet face (Tukru's art zine). These are so great and inspiring, they make me want to make a zine myself. Like, right NOW. Maybe I will make one. My main obstacle in things like this is that I feel nobody is interested in what I have to say or that I don't have to say anything at all. Except maybe, that people really should try reading zines in the bath tub. If I ever make a zine I'll consider laminating the pages for extra tub-reading safety.

5 comments:
Your blog makes me happy. I just wanted you to know that every time I visit, I end up smiling.
Signed.
Read zines in the tub. Got it!!! Love your blog and your great sense of humor and your fantastic drawings!! I'm still here and listening. Keep it up!
A love list is a good thing - I like that much better than a gratitude list. Much less preachy!
Love the love list!!!
Love the pictures and I, too, am excited for spring. If you made a zine I would order it, especially if it was laminated for bathtub reading.
Post a Comment