2010/03/24

Look closer

We had another one of our (far to rare) creativity get-togethers the day before yesterday. It was great and I think it was the longest ever. I was quite productive, quantitatively at least. Most of my resulting drawings are mere randomness and nonsense. Fear not! I'll spare you the most gaga ones.


If you could read out loud the following lines now, please? If you're having problems please consult your trusted ophthalmologist. Or just pretend you aren't.


Questions... Where is my mind? Where did this come from? And what would Freud say?



No time for more words. I need to work on that Gordian knot in my head. I really wish this meant to cut it, but I'm afraid: quite the opposite. I'll go and add some more nitroxides and rotational correlation times to it now.

5 comments:

Pat Ridiot said...

No matter if depressive or humorous, your creations are unexceptionally brilliant!

I just wish there wouldn't be any reason for you to do those depressive ones...

Holly Renee said...

i love all of these... i hope you continue to share!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! All of these are so deeply creative- just wonderful.

Pat Ridiot said...

One more thing: I love how my cute little MicroKorg-Mic found it's place in your works.

E*phi said...

Thanks everyone!
And @Pat: Haha, you recognized it! Actually, it was my starting point for this one. You wouldn't believe what crazy stories your cute little MicroKorg tells people when you're not around. ;)