
I tried to fill my few studying breaks by drawing, but didn't always manage. Most of the time, my brain just switched to stand-by mode. Therefore, I mainly spent my "free time" brewing and slurping insane amounts of tea (and coffee) and squishing that little porcupine ball. It is fun to squish, though...

To make times even more crazy, it started snowing again. There's one thing I like about the cold, though. It is the fact that I don't have to change into socially acceptable clothes when I need to quickly go to the post office or the supermarket because I'm wearing my winter coat on top anyway. Yeah, I'm one of those wackos who like to run around in their baggy PJs the whole day when they're at home...

Hah, and I totally forgot to upload the very last page of the sketchbook I finished ages ago! Well, the message still feels highly topical. Here it is:

3 comments:
Your Tanabe-Sugano diagrams remind me of my 'Pathways' doodle! Ha! We should just label that thing and see what we get.
And yes, please - sunshine. We are getting desperate for it here.
Ironic content = word verification: pleadHA
Awesome sketches as always!! With all that studying- sounds like you have your exams well in hand. Wonder what the world would be like if we didn't have to sleep? Nice PJ's!
Hang in there...I remember the chocolate-tea-coffee overload days and especially nights so vividly. This too shall pass.
Cool art ;)
Post a Comment